In accordance with current legislation, we inform you that our software and our website include an advertising system or component consisting of an advertising cookie which allows us to identify the web page which the user is visiting with the aim of showing him/her advertising or informative messages through our software which may interest him/her while s/he searches, receiving the best offers of the day on the internet in his internet browsing window.
A cookie is a file which is downloaded and stored in the computer to allow us, among other things, to store and recover information about the user's browsing habits or that of his/her equipment's and, depending on the information contained and the way in which the equipment is used. Our website can only establish cookies in his/her computer if his/her search engine allows so.
- Analysis Cookies: they are only used to quantify the number of users accessing this website, simplifying the measuring and statistical analysis which may allow us to improve the offer of products and services in the Web-Site.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow us to manage the offer of our own advertising spaces and that of our collaborators, matching the content of the advert to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our web page. This is done in accordance with his/her Internet browsing habits, being able, therefore, to show him/her adverts related to his search profile.
The third parties cookies used in our website are:
- Analysis cookies: Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/analytics/). Visited pages and surfing time, links that direct to the site, searches done, statistical reports regarding how the users find the web page, how they use it and if it works properly.
- Advertising and tracking cookies: cookies from different suppliers to manage the destination pages of your visits to warrant the correct use of our search criteria. This cookies are created in punctual campaigns, with a delimited time of use and don’t collect your personal data. Once the campaign ends the cookies are closed or unused. For more information about the specific cookies used in each moment you can contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those users who do not wish to receive Cookies, wish to define or limit the installation of particular cookies or who want to be informed of their installation can configure their browser to that effect.
You can block or eliminate these cookies at any time by configuring the options of your browser. The instructions for the management of cookies on the most common browsers can be found in the following links:
- Internet Explorer, configuration instructions for cookies here
- Firefox, configuration instructions for cookies here
- Google Chrome, configuration instructions for cookies here
- Safari, configuration instructions for cookies here
- Opera, configuration instructions for cookies here