The holder of the search engine site and other related domains and services offered therein is:
Ad Business Crown Solutions, SL
General Ramirez, 8,
Company registered at Registro mercantil de Madrid, Tomo 20.582, Libro: 0, Folio 146, Sección 8, Hoja M-364.334.
Access to and use of this site constitutes acceptance by the user of the following conditions:
- The material and content contained on this website are owned by Ad Business Crown Solutions, SL or third parties clearly identified; Ad Business Crown Solutions, SL reserves the modification, updating, deleting them or limiting their access to some or all of them at any time. Reproduction, copying, use, distribution, commercialization, public communication or any other activity on the contents without the express permission of their owners, is prohibited.
- Ad Business Crown Solutions, SL is not responsible for the content and information from websites of third parties connected by links that are within this website.
Privacy and Data Protection Policy:
Uninstalling our software as the default browser:
- This web site strictly comply with current legislation regarding data protection, specifically, the Spanish Law 15 /99 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, thereby adopting the technical and organizational measures necessary to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, and unauthorized access of personal data, where appropriate, through the web guaranteeing the confidentiality of your data.
- In order to use this site or the custom browsers provided through our tools, the collection and processing of personal data of any kind is not required, except - potentially - the possible recording required by third party service providers or entities from which it has been possible to download our software, all this outside the influence of Ad Business Crown Solutions, SL and requiring regulation by these third parties at the time of collecting your data.
- Our applications do not collect personal data or browsing habits or user consumption, at all times guaranteeing the privacy of users and the confidentiality of their data.
- In the case of contact with Ad Business Crown Solutions, SL data will be collected responsibly in a file managed by Ad Business Crown Solutions, SL for the sole purpose of managing the requested service. The provision of any data of a personal nature implies express acceptance and consent to the processing of that data according to the same terms set out above and for the purposes described.
- To withdraw your authorized consent at any time, and to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition, you may write to Ad Business Crown Solutions, SL, C/ General Ramirez, 8, 28006 Madrid, or writing to the following email address: email@example.com, Ref. Protection of personal data.
- Ad Business Crown Solutions, SL undertakes to comply with the duty of confidentiality in respect to personal data contained in the automated file in accordance with applicable law, as well as to give them a safe treatment in any seizure of data that may occur.
- It is recommended to have the utmost diligence in Data Protection through the use of security tools, due to not being able to hold Ad Business Crown Solutions, SL responsible for the removal, modification or illegal loss of data by third parties or the navigation habits of users.
You can easily disable or uninstall our software by following the instructions available here:
For Chrome users:
- 1. Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
- 2. Go to "Settings".
- 3. In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
- 4. From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
- 5. Click on the trash can or disable icon to the right of "Enable" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
- 6. Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our toolbar extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
Firefox users can remove the extension by going to Firefox's Tools menu, selecting Add-ons, and clicking "Remove" next to the name of the extension in the list of installed extensions.
To remove our extension from Internet Explorer you can find a list of installed add-ons by clicking on “Manage Add-ons” in Internet Explorer's Tools menu.
If you are still seeing the Search Application after uninstalling our extension, it is likely that your browser's homepage has not yet been reset back to its previous setting. Click on the Tools menu from the button with three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the Google Chrome browser, and then click on "Settings" from the drop down menu.
The Settings tab will indicate your current setting for your homepage (titled “On Startup”) and your default search provider (titled “Search”). If the Search Application is currently set as your homepage or default search provider, you must disable the extension in order to change the setting. Chrome will display an option to disable the extension and you can click on the "Disable Extension" button and then set your desired homepage or search provider. In some cases, you may have separate extensions installed for your homepage and default search provider settings, and you may need to disable them separately.
For assistance, help or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.